Package intercepted at customs. What now?

Ordered seeds from Bonza with their Stealth delivery option, waited over 2 months for package to arrive, only to find out it was intercepted by customs. Anyone know what happens now? I have not been contacted by anyone, but the tracking of the package has been dormant for over a month and a friend who works at Cape Mail, told me the package didn't clear.

Any advise?

Ahoys unclegeorge, it will be kept or destroyed I think. Sometimes sent back to sender. But you'll not hear from them. If you order soon again try use a different address. Give Nirvana a bash, brilliant success rate, fast shippung and always fun trying to find the beans lol!

:-peace

Yeah, first time I hear of an interception with Bonza? I ordered from Bonza in Jan 2017 and received it without any hassles in Cape Town.

Contact bonza and inform them of the situation. They will ship a new batch. Let us know whats happening?

:-peace

Way I see it, you got two choices-

Hand yourself over to the cops at your nearest popo hut, or, and this is what I always do, kiss your wife/mommy, pack a rucksack and go rough it under a bridge of the N1(works in Josi and CT). 6 months usually does it. When you return, all's forgotten.

Don't let budwizer freak you out unclegeorge. That stuff his smoking is making him way to paranoid :-hilarious no OGoffence brother budwizer ;)

All these banks are pretty helpful, over and beyond the customer service you used to around here. Contact them like Toby suggested. 

Hope you come right brother :-peace

Way I see it, you got two choices-

Hand yourself over to the cops at your nearest popo hut, or, and this is what I always do, kiss your wife/mommy, pack a rucksack and go rough it under a bridge of the N1(works in Josi and CT). 6 months usually does it. When you return, all's forgotten.

So you've done this personally @Budwizer?