What else are you growing?

JoburgGold

So i was wondering what else people are growing in their setups? I've started cucumbers, tomatoes and lettuce seedlings in my clone room, which will be moved outside in several weeks. They are loving the 300 watt LED. 

So what else have you guys grown or are currently growing? 

***420sa this is not vegetable code*** :-hilarious Dead serious about the veggies i'm growing and want to know what other people are growing.

• Like 2

I got rosemary in the kitchen window, that's about as far as I'll go. To paranoid about the little critters  that accompany veggies indoors:yipeeee

But setting up a little veg patch for spring in the back. Bush beans, radishes, marrows, peppers are the aim. Will see how it goes.

Peace

• 4 weeks later...

Well i have a 250l drum cut in half growing potatoes 

A pot with watermelons 

Giant strawberries hanging from a wall planter 

Tomatoes 5 different types from your regular tomato to black cherry tomatoes 

Chinese Lettuce in my windowsill 

Salvia divinorim 

San Pedro cactus 

Yeah that is about it looking to start with mushrooms soon

• 2 months later...

I have a shit load of San Pedro's growing in the garden and in pots. Got some Bonsai and Poppies growing alongside some camo plants in the garden

Need to brew up some San Pedro tea again. 

Blessings

Hein

Guest shadowassasin

We grow most of our vegetables all organic heirloom non gmo. 

Bonsai in all sorts of stages. I have not so long ago got into cacti, plenty san p on the go as well as some yotes. 

Just got back into a growing funguys again after a break for some time. Looking into some more of the kitchen types too. 

Other than the standard flowers a few fruit trees and bushes/vines like gooseberries and passion fruit.

Guest shadowassasin

Just got my hands on some Dragon fruit cutting , been wanting them for a while

Thats cool I have been waiting for seeds for africa to come back in stock. What colours did you manage to get?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've got some gorgeous Bhut Jolokia (Ghost chilli) plants on the go at the moment, they are only starting to flower now though. I also have some Carolina Reaper seedlings but they are still tiny.

Anyone else growing chillies?

I've got a Trinidad Scorpion on the go. Mexican Bastardo and chocolate habanero died off with season change

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Got some stuff growing in with my ladiesae63503629085329d4fe13c9d2c561f8.jpg039222d38aea2610a73c2c685c8324d2.jpg62bba425f5c09a59af89e662ca7120cb.jpgad913855406ba4cb9ad17a5408fd5ac7.jpg

Sent from a cloaked GPS location using Tapatalk

Very nice indeed. Love the extras. Got some 7 pots and thai orange(these are good go to edc) on the go scotch bonnet has not come up yet

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Afternoon all.

Planting all kinds alongside my Swazi.
Got some palermo sweet pepper seedlings on the go.
Have a green ,yellow and orange tamato forest in the front garden, some plants nearly 1.5m tall. They dig the compost teas that I use on the swazi. Sweet potatoes and strawberries running underneath. Basil, rosemary and catnip dotted in between to keep the bugs away.
Managed to germinate some passionfruit a while ago, trelissed the vine and it's bearing good fruit now.
Keeps me busy and out of trouble.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Afternoon all.

Planting all kinds alongside my Swazi.
Got some palermo sweet pepper seedlings on the go.
Have a green ,yellow and orange tamato forest in the front garden, some plants nearly 1.5m tall. They dig the compost teas that I use on the swazi. Sweet potatoes and strawberries running underneath. Basil, rosemary and catnip dotted in between to keep the bugs away.
Managed to germinate some passionfruit a while ago, trelissed the vine and it's bearing good fruit now.
Keeps me busy and out of trouble.

Been battling red spidermites for a week now. Blasting them with soap and epson, now trying soap, oil and peppermint oil. Luckily the spider mite are sticking to the tomatoes so far and staying away from my swazi girls.

What works for you guys?

Lady bugs..:-stoned
Yeah, I hear you on the companion planting. My outdoor grow area was chosen for its sunny position and away from prying eyes. I've decided to selectively introduce companion plants(tomatoes, basil and squash) to create a mini 'biosphere', hopefully attracting some beneficial insects to try and keep the bad critters in check.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...