Dagga for pets? -ENCA

420SA

I have not used it personally,but i know of people that made their own cannabis infused olive oil. Their pitbul started with skin cancer. Cap full on her food at night and all sorted, pups back to health...

So defnitly works... big research going on in the states to rather give pets the cbd infused treats as the thc makes them wonky..

but they still busy.

We all should have cannabis infused olive oil daily. lol

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

My father in law passed away less than a month ago and left behind 2 syringes of oil and a tincture. What is the shelf life of the oil? Couldn't help but have a rice grain or 2 and it's potent stuff which definitely gave me the munchies afterwards. Don't have sickly dogs atm so may keep it depending on shelf life or sponsor it to a 420 member in Cape Town.

Cheers mate

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I give on occasion to my male dog who has anxiety and allergies. licks his skin raw, and breaks out in bumbs and hives every season change. Hes a very nervous dog as well, something happened in his puppyhood and he has never recovered. It helps calm him down alot, sometimes give before taking for a walk, cars stress the hell out of him. Helps a ton with the skin issues as well, inflamed areas calm down nicely, and the raw patches start to heal. He often goes onto cortizone to help the itch, but doesnt touch the anxiety.

Next bout of issues I will start giving immediately, before getting more cortizone to see if it can be a suitable replacement.

• 2 weeks later...

with out giving to much personal info..... i know animals, i happen to also be in a relationship with MaryJane for 21 years this year. I have administered many injection and control much medication intake on animals. 1 i have used oils on an epileptic dog with perfect resalts i have used in with joint pain. it is also good to feed fan leaves to rabbits full of nuets and a nice sweet treat not to much it will give the poor guys the runs.

PS If you happen to like white fly and aphids the will thrive on the live plant and my personal fav scale bug. i will say that when you are feeding liquid bloom nuets the scale bugs just cant handle it. Remember if you are using pesticides make FUCKING dam sure you not poisoning any innocent animal from ignorance.

Cheers

BuDy

• 3 weeks later...