Nausea & Vomiting

flappers

Nausea & vomiting are issues for which dagga has no equal, in my experience.

The Indica or 'heavier' type dagga strains probably higher in CBD are best for this.

An elevating high type strain has very low impact on nausea but simply means having to use more to achieve & maintain comfort.

I have used smoking via joint to treat my nausea moments. This allows fast & convenient removal of nausea & or vomiting.

Relief is almost immediate.

It allows myself to continue functioning independently almost as normal, whereas the alternative means hospitalization for a few weeks to month or so.

The doctors know this yet continue hiding up their bankers bottoms.

Nausea & vomiting are issues for which dagga has no equal, in my experience.

The Indica or 'heavier' type dagga strains probably higher in CBD are best for this.

An elevating high type strain has very low impact on nausea but simply means having to use more to achieve & maintain comfort.

I have used smoking via joint to treat my nausea moments. This allows fast & convenient removal of nausea & or vomiting.

Relief is almost immediate.

It allows myself to continue functioning independently almost as normal, whereas the alternative means hospitalization for a few weeks to month or so.

The doctors know this yet continue hiding up their bankers bottoms.

Have you considered trying out a Vaporizer flappers? I personally have one and it is definitely a worthwhile investment. So much better for the lungs and you get a much better taste out of the herb. I bought a vaporizer and vaped for 2 weeks then tried to smoke a bong. The bong tasted horrible! Like bush. The vaporizer tastes like the weed smells. That's what I like about it. I also find the high stronger too. It's important to save up and buy a well reputed vaporizer though.

I know it sounds ridiculous but for the drinkers out there(not one myself anymore), I have never known a better cure for a hangover than weed. Definitely helps with the nausea and headaches.

Peace

420SA