Online cannabis seeds price comparison

Guest Davis Lira

Guest Davis Lira

northern-lights-848x477.jpg

Hi

There are many people all over the world are searching for good cannabis seeds to order. But they become confused when the came to online. There are tons of shop in online. I have faced this problem. But after while I found a cannabis seeds website http://seedelicious.net. Isn't look like helpful to you for best cannabis seeds?

Just saying there are plenty of other sites out there like attitude seeds, bonza seeds, herbies etc, I have never heard of seedelicious and im sure many people havent. Where as the other sites are very popular. Seems like advertising to me could be wrong, but its not the most delicious English either.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saying there are plenty of other sites out there like attitude seeds, bonza seeds, herbies etc, I have never heard of seedelicious and im sure many people havent. Where as the other sites are very popular. Seems like advertising to me could be wrong, but its not the most delicious English either.

@Thatoneguy

agreed, Attitude all the way unless you need to go elsewhere :)

• 4 months later...