Cannibis ,Calms the itchyness,Redness,nd parnoia of Psriosis

Mac Psy

Its Mac here:) so I thought I'd write my first (how thc helped me) forum. Haven't made it public other then this ,Hope this helps as I want to be an activist for The psycho active part in "weed" Δ9thetrahydracanabinol and non psycho active CBD and just make the world aware of the medical values and industrial values. So my journey starts @ scholl first year of high school I was diagnosed with a cronic skin disorder. Called Psriosis.bascally what it is in short . My skin grows to fast in certain places which makes it flacky and Red,Very uncomfortable and brings big amout of pain and uneasyness.As gullable as our Human race is , Mine and my families first priority was to take me to get priscription "drugs!"Well let's just say after trying many steriod creams all kinds of stuff nothing worked it got worst and so did the side effects. (Part 2).  First time smoking was at age 12 with friends .@age 13 I thought it would be intresting to see what this plant actually does. And the so called bad qualities of it..more and more time wasted so did plenty of research daily.what I found wwas amazing , its doesn't cure what I have but takes away the worst parts of it.. Keeps me relaxed and calm about it. I treat it also with cannibis oil wich sooths the lisions,  I want this to actually help people living with similar conditions.like I said not a cure but its help .I've spend tens of thousands on doctors and creams..., Now all I do is mke my own cannibis cream. Jah Rastfari

Milnerton-20141010-00350.thumb.jpg.36a05da6baec68edc886f87a1f839fc0.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Wow that's great I'm glad that it help you. I personally think almost everyone should use cannabis as its cannabinoids works with the immunomodulator which is your fighting cells in your body, ur body aleady makes marijuana like chemicals that affect pain, inflammation & many other processes. Cannabis help those natural chemicals to work better,..

• 3 weeks later...