DaVinci IQ

grunterfish

Finally got my hands on this little beauty of a vaporizer! Quite blown away !Any one else have one ?

My first vape and It's definitely​ a different high but it's a nice change!

Let me know if u want more info for anyone interested ??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey bud, im curious to know, how is the high, is it like a high high like your high lol or is it stoned. how is it different. Im thinking of getting Plenty by the same people who do Volcano, I have heard such good things on overseas forums of the DaVinci

Ya so I'm still a noob vaper so will try express my opinion as best I can ?

It's such a hard thing to describe  and put into words but if I had to I would say it's alot more clean and kinda light no real heavy feeling, again not sure how much the strain plays a part here! the whole experience is almost refreshing as there is no ash and clouds of smoke. I'm not a ciggie smoker so smoke has never been my best friend!

So from my little bit of understanding smoke plays a big part in the stone feeling, its from the carbon monoxide/dioxide and the starvation of oxygen in the lungs.

Then you also get the diffrent compounds activateing at diffrent temperatures aswell which I haven't really worked out yet !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...