CAN I GROW?

Rob189

Hey guys :)

It has probably already been discussed already, but i cannot find a simple yes/no anywhere.

So, am i legally allowed to grow a plant yet?

An additional problem i have is that i live in a "student accommodation" of sorts. It's basically a mini apartment block with a small community area on each floor with a tv. I have keys to my place and no one can access it apart from myself. Am i allowed to rock an indoor grow?

I'm in the western cape if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Rob

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

So I can smoke in my own home but I cont buy weed or grow it mmm...it's sounds like my relationship COMPLICATED

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I wonder what the consequences will be if you get caught with a plant...

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

So I can smoke in my own home but I cont buy weed or grow it mmm...it's sounds like my relationship COMPLICATED

The laws are still how they've always been until the con court confirms the new law change. If a cop finds you in your home smoking weed they will arrest you

If you're going to risk growing and you get busted, remember to not plea anything, pay no admission of guilt fines or kak like that, explain to the magistrate that you were using it in your own private home, apparently your case will then be thrown out, or stayed till the law change, not too sure on that...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...