Hi, I'm new to growing my own , and is looking to get started

zeuzk2k

Welcome bud happy growing.

That light is line for seedlings and is about R350 with shipping of wish of you patient, takes about 6 weeks to get here.

I think you'll like Indoor 225 Led Grow Light Lamp 14w Blue Red Orange White Hydroponic Plant Panel Littlehuaqiang Shop. Add it to your wishlist!

http://www.wish.com/c/58cc0a82971e5e5295d56c68

Cheers

Reaf

Cool but the one I referred isn't any better , I just wanted to share were to get it cheaper. Have a look on wish and get the most powerfull one you budget will allow, when  it comes. Especially to cannabis the more light the better.

Myself and my wife use wish all the time so it's a legit site and they are really good if anything is damaged or lost in transit , not that it happens often.

Have you looked at using HID lights yet? Will fit your budget and is the best you can get right now. What kinda area do you want to grow in?

yes, have look but I have no experience in electrical wiring and electrical ballast, The area i want grow in is in my house in spare room, I scared of fire :)

Have you looked at using HID lights yet? Will fit your budget and is the best you can get right now. What kinda area do you want to grow in?

yes, have look but I have no experience in electrical wiring and electrical ballast, The area i want grow in is in my house in spare room, I scared of fire :)

What's the size of the area that you wanna grow in? No need to know anything about wiring if you get a digital ballast

my budget is now R8000

With that budget you can sort yourself out quite nicely. I reckon a tent is much better than that cupboard. You can fold up and pack a tent away, plus a tent is more versatile and has the right holes for ducting.

Maybe look at the 120/70/165 tent at gthydro. Use a 6" fan with scrubber and you might be able to keep the heat down with that. I'm not sure if a 600W bulb will get too hot in there, its hard to say. What side of the country are you from? Winter is approaching which is a good thing for indoor growers and heat.

Beware: futurama does not actually sell these products- they are an online marketing company. They are a middleman selling the same products the hydro stores sell, and even use the same pictures you'll see on the hydro stores websites. Completely redundant entity.